You must be 21 years of age or older, and provide valid picture ID.
Your NET income must be three times the monthly rent.
You must have 1 year of employment history, preferably with the same employer.
In order to verify your income, we require you to provide recent paycheck stubs from your current job. If self employed you will need a copy of last years tax return.
One year of verifiable rental history from a non-related party with no lease violations or late payments, if all other criteria is met but applicant does not have rental history a double deposit would be required.
- We look for Garnishments, Collections and Judgments.
- Not filed for Bankruptcy in the last 3 years.
We may require a cosigner or double deposit if you cannot meet the rental history or income requirements such as a student who cannot meet the income requirement, or if you have both NO rental or credit history.
Co signers are NOT accepted to counteract a poor credit or rental history.
Co-signers must meet the following requirements:
- Verifiable gross income of 3 times the amount of monthly rent. We will ask for paycheck stubs, last years tax return or a financial statement.
- 1 year of verified “excellent ” rental history.
- No less than 6 months with current employer. [ some exceptions may be made with work history if applicant’s last job was longer than 3 years ]
- No violent or drug-related felonies
- No crimes against children
- No Felonies committed within the last 10 years, and no imprisonment for felonies within the last 7 years.
- No crimes against landlords or rental properties
- No convictions or pleas to any crime involving metal theft, vandalizing properties, or otherwise damaging properties
- No arson convictions or pleas
- There is an application fee of $35.00.
- There is an additional fee of $20.00 for children 18 years or older on the lease.